ASIA CUP 2022 | India Team Final Squad | India Full Squad for Asia Cup 2022 | Asia Cup 2022 Squad

 Laugh with Jozkidbaba

💪😃🤑
MOST FUNNIEST JOKES
😂😂😂
1. If men were given soil to create their w0man, some will finish the soil moulding nyash and b00bs and forget the head 😎
2. If you look at me, you might think I don't have money😁but if you come closer to me😎you will see that I don't even have shishi😴
3. As a comrade 😎the instrument used in measuring Vawulence is called?
Me: VawuLometer 😩😩
4. School no be scam
Na you wey get bl0ck head
Iti kom kom!!😁😁
5. I don finally hear Goliath side of the story
Him talk say no be only catapult wey
David use k!ll am
🙄😏
6. I mistakenly broke my
Medicated glasses yesterday
In case you see me inside Ur relation$hip
I no dey see well o😏🚶
7. When the relationship is new 😊
Boy: hahaha 😂
Girl: Wow, baby u laughed like Jesus
🤣🤭😍
8. I saw one of our slay queen on Facebook today inside bus
She didn't talk to me
Her dad was lapping her😏🚶
9. Once a girl enters your room and sees Plasma TV, Fridge, AC, My brother believe me, a serious relationship has started.😏🚶
10. I visited a girl once I tried touching her and she said; "stop it" only to get home to see a text you give up too easily😢🚶
11. You said u want a crazy girlfriend 😏
Now she's laughing at your mother's wig and you are angry 😂🚶
12. Signs Of A Dañgeroús G!rl
1. Always Indoors
2. Shoe Size (39,40,41)
3. Always Smiling
13. The fact that you hàte someone doesn't mean they will suffer or not succeed 🙄
God is not from your village 😏🚶😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Please 🙏 Click the name below to like and follow my page for more
👇👇
Officialjozkidbaba
My profile Joseph Harbiodun Akingbenjo
Join my group officialjozkidbaba TV
Don't forget to invite more members to follow this page 🙄🙄
All reactions:
11
1 comment
1 share
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment