کیپ ٹاﺅن: انٹرنیشنل کرکٹ کونسل (آئی سی سی) ایلیٹ پینل کے سابق امپائر جنوبی افریقہ کے امپائر روڈی کوئٹزن ٹریفک حادثے میں انتقال کرگئے

 

💪💪💪#MarkAwo is here again 💪💪💪
1. A Fat Hausa Man👳🏾 Is Called Alhaji, But A Slim👯 Hausa Man Is Called Aboki😢... Corruption won't end, Anyway.
😂😄
2. This year, if doors no open for us, we go use Windows......
Is someone listening to me 👂
Nojoy2021🚶
3. Faking sleep when your mother is calling you is a talent every African child was born with😂*
4. "We go make am, We go make am"
na ein make Village dry, Lagos full
😂😂
5. People who buy a car and don’t post it on Facebook have PHD in maturity, as for me when I buy a car, I will not only post it, but also park it on your timeline 😒
😂😂
6. Economy is too hard now o, even to see money pick for ground, na connection 🙆
😂😂
7. What is Joy?
Joy is seeing your ex dating someone you can draw with your left hand
🤣🤣🤣
Which number totori you
I have a name..... Mark awo(moses)✌✌✌
All reactions:
66
23
2
Like
Comment
Share
View 1 reply
View more comments
 
I sabi book
I sabi book,
Oya what's the opposite of welcome 🙄😂

No comments:

Post a Comment