I also want to play Tests and become a good batsman.shadab

I also want to play Tests and become a good batsman.shadab 

Kpl2 SEASON 

Icc t20 world cup Australia  date and schedule 

Ashia cup t20 2022 abu dabhi  

Fastest record 10k baber azam

I also want to play Tests and become a good batsman.shadab khan'Rashid Latif former wicket keeper batsman of Pakistan🇵🇰🗣️ Says that Pakistan team
I also want to play Tests and become a good batsman.shadab khan'Rashid Latif former wicket keeper batsman of Pakistan🇵🇰🗣️ Says that Pakistan team has to focus on spin department, you can prepare Shadab Khan for test cricket: Former captain Azhar 🗣️🇵🇰 Ali has said that the bowling of Naseem Shah and Shaheen Afridi will be important for Pakistan in T20 World Cup and the young pacers will be our main weapons. : "Squad should not be selected based on camaraderie in T20 World Cup" Kamran Akmal.Akmal. The second season of Kashmir Premier League will start from August, Shahid Khan Afridi will be the captain of Jammu Janbaz, Jammu Janbaz will play their first match under the captaincy of Shahid Afridi on August 10 against Rawalkot Hawks at 7:30 PM. This match will be the opening match of PL season two. Remember that the final match of Kashmir Premier League season two will be played on August 25 at Muzaffarabad Stadium.pakistan cricket team play next tour going to the netherland and play 3 odis 16augest to 19 agust 2022
Shadab khan

No comments:

Post a Comment