Zong turnel file today working 11August 2022

 


When I was about to walk pass him. He called.
"Hey, gentleman, My name is Mr.Paul . Please can I have your attention? Am stranded"
I looked at him for a while frolicsomely, then I hissed and left
He kept pleading "Please! where can i buy fuel in this area?"
"Oga, with this hunger ehhh, if I slap you, you go disappear. I resemble Google to you" I replied as I kept walking.
Fast forward to today. I was just taking a nap when my phone beeped. I quickly stood up to check the message.
It was the job I applied for, for some days now. I was been offered the opportunity to come for an interview.
I quickly dressed up, I got to the expressway in no time, I took taxi heading to the company's location.
I got to the company. I moved inside and took a sit in the reception. It was not quite long when it got to my time.
I moved inside the building as the director's door was swung opened for me. I entered and greeted.
"Good afternoon sir"
Immediately the man turned it was Mr.Paul i looked down on some weeks past.
I shouted "blood of Jesus" as I begin to to stutter "A....a...are...you Mr.Paul" I asked as tears welled up on my eyes
"Ohhh! I remember you, that boy, right? He asked smelling dev!lishly
I said No while my head shook vigorously in a YES manner
He yelled to his guards outside "Get me my cain. The biggest one"
As I'm typing this now, I cannot sit comfortably. That !diot has destroyed my anús😭
I loosed the job and my anús.
__________________________________________
I am Blessed✍
Follow me for

No comments:

Post a Comment