USA CHILDREN LOWYER 2023 UK CHILDREN LOYER

USA CHILDREN LOWYER 2023 UK CHILDREN LOYER
children lwyer
I think you misunderstood where OP said he had enough savings to live comfortably for years *and* leave a meaty inheritance behind. A man this considerate obviously thought of his wife, should he depart sooner. He also mentioned he's leaving her a considerable sum, which I imagine is her own inheritance (where I live, spouses are equally heirs just as children are) and that's money untouchable by anyone else other than her. And it ain't pennies if it got lawyers and engineers fighting tooth and nail over it.
Elder care isn't the issue here, as I'm sure that's well taken care of. We're discussing the greedy backstabbing currently going on (*parenti serpenti* as they say) ​ childen lawyer Edit: OP's words: >​"My wife and I have joined finances, however, she always had her own cash savings for emergencies, when our youngest son became old enough to take care of himself, found a job opportunity for her, and now has her own savings. I was planning on slowing down my spending to leave something for her, however, I'm confident she will have a good life, even after I'm gone"

No comments:

Post a Comment